Agile is the proven methodology that has transformed project management in the 21st century. One of today’s most sought-after skillsets, a thorough understanding of Agile is a foundation for excellence in project performance and efficiency. Our fundamental course provides attendees with a solid grounding in the theory of Agile and its practical implementations. Whether individuals or teams, we help build understanding and confidence to provide better products and increased customer satisfaction.
What is Agile?
Plan driven development vs Value driven development
How Agile works?
Benefits of adopting Agile
Trainer: Liviu Mesesan.
Download detailed presentation:
As an Agile Trainer and Coach, I put my passion into helping others work better and efficiently every day.
Being the first Licensed Scrum Trainer in Central and Eastern Europe makes me responsible in delivering the correct message, as it was originally created and put into practice by Jeff Sutherland himself, co-creator of Scrum Framework.
My mission is to leave a positive impact to individuals’, teams’ and organizations’ way of doing things, by training and coaching them into working with Agile.
7 things about me, in numbers and facts:
- 20 years of professional experience, with more than 10 years spent as a trainer, coach and consultant in Agile;
- complex business-rooted background, in fields such as product development, operations, security or management;
- 10+ countries I worked with so far: from Romania to Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, Spain, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Canada, United States of America;
- more than 000+ trainees in 4.800 hours of training and coaching to Agile transformation;
- supported Agile and Scrum innovation in industries such as: IT, Automotive, Electronics, Healthcare, R&D, Financial Services, Education, Social Services and Government projects;
- having worked with companies from multiple industries and backgrounds: IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Dell, Honeywell, Toyota, Nokia, Vodafone, Zurich Insurance, Provident, US Air Force, Lockheed Martin, University of Arad, Athabasca University, John Deere and others;
- empowering individuals, teams, organizations (and their direct clients) in making a step further and developing business agility and valuable, meaningful, efficient work.
When I’m not training and coaching people, I enjoy spending my time hiking and listening to the sounds of nature. I believe we become our best by finding better ways of doing our job, as well as using our talents to help others. Your success means I’ve done my job well, and this gives me tremendous joy and satisfaction.
Mi-au plăcut foarte mult cursurile și aș participa la câte unul în fiecare lună. Sunt foarte utile, practice, axate pe probleme/soluții. Cu siguranță am învățat multe lucruri și le voi aplica pe viitor.